Tuesday, August 02, 2005

e-mail scam

I received this e-mail this morning...

----------------------------------------------------------

SOLICITOR ZECH BANO
NO. 6 RUE- DE- KEGE
TEL. 00228 926 81 70
ATERNATIVE .EMAIL (zechbano@hotmail.com)
LOME TOGO
WEST AFRICA.

Dear Marhgil Macuha,
Uri
I am Barrister Zech Bano , a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mr. K . Macuha, a national Of your country,who used to work as a contractor in Lome Togo.Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 27th of June 2002, my client, and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Bagida express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to searchthrough with his name which motivated me to contact you, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.I havecontacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$ 5 .2 million left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm(bank) where this huge amount were deposited.

The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.
Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I haveall necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

REPLY ME THROUGH MY ALTERNETIVE EMAIL (zechbano@hotmail.com)

AND CALL ME FOR MORE ORAL CLARIFICATION ON ( 00228 926 81 70)

Best regards.

Zech Bano (esq)


Here is my reply...

Thanks for sending me an email... i already submitted your IP address on the FBI. They are on their way now!!! hehehe.

Marhgil

P.S.

Lokohin mo ang lelong mong panot!



Note: I am sure it is a scam... syempre, konting search sa google and i found this link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

galing mo idol! mwah! (1-7-06)