Wednesday, March 22, 2006

sandpapers

sinipag akong mag-encode ngayong umaga, kaya heto, another batch of my text message collections.
  1. Kapag nagtetext ako sa 'yo, ang gusto ko, napapangiti kita kahit sa simpleng pangungumusta, sa mga quotes na ipinapasa ko, gusto ko gumagaan yung loob mo, at nasasabi mo na... naalala na naman ako ni "tito aga" =)

  2. Sometimes, love makes a big scar in your heart, but don't let it stain your life, it only means, the bigger the scar you had, the better you've loved.

  3. There is no such thing as coincidence! People met for a special reason. But whatever it is, I'm so glad I have you in my life! Clueless? Oh come on! Let's just say that we are meant to be friends.

  4. Love is a noble act of self-giving. The more you love, the more you lose a part of you. Yet you do not become less of who you are, but you end up being complete.

  5. Nobody knows when would death comes to us, I maybe gone anytime. Death comes suddenly, so before I runout of time and before I would catch my last breath, i want you to know that...

  6. May Jesus at this very hour bring you something special; a thought that makes you smile, a smile that warms your heart, and a heart that holds much happiness.

  7. Never worry about how you tell someone you love them. Just go ahead and say it. The word "I love you" could never come out wrong. The only wrong way to say it would be not saying it at all.

  8. I don't regret the things I have done and the thing I didn't do, for somewhere along the way, I must have done something right because I ended up with a friend like you.

  9. When mean people hurt you, think of them as sandpapers. They may rub and scratch you painfully, but eventually, you will end up smooth and polished while they end up worthless.

  10. May mga kaibigan na akala mo totoo, yun pala, sila pa ang loloko sa 'yo! Buti na lang, meron akong kaibigan na tulad mo! Na kahit mukhang loko-loko, astig naman at totoo!
related posts:
hope we could be like ants
ngongong aso
asan na u, d2 na me
text tayo

No comments: