- An empty stomach needs food, an empty brain needs knowledge, an empty house needs a family, and an empty heart needs love. But then, an empty life needs a friend, thanks for filling in.
- Friends are like mornings, you can't have them the whole day, but you can be sure they will be there when you wakeup tomorrow, next week, next year, forever.
- Promise me we are true friends. You are the roof, I am the ground. You are the floor, I am the tiles. You are the sun, I am the rays. I am the tree, you are the monkey. Gusto mo ng saging?
- When you make choices, follow God, not your own way. For if you own way fails, you regret but with God, you can smile and say, "He knows best."
- Add Jesus to your life; subtract all your fears; multiply your good works; divide your blessings; equals wonderful life.
- Everything that God allows to come our way was with a purpose. He uses even the greatest error and deepest hurt to mold us into a person of worth and value.
- True bonding is not measured by the time spent together or the favors done for each other but by the comfort you find when you realized that you care for each other.
- Love can never be wrong, sometimes, you blame the situation or even the person. But no matter who you blame, if it really wasn't the will of God, it just wouldn't be.
- True strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone else is expecting you to fall apart.
- As I watched the ants crawl upon the wall, I noticed that no matter how busy they are, they still stop and communicate. I hope, we could be like the ants, nakakalakad sa walls. =)
asan na u, d2 na me