1. Prayer is the most cleansing therapy of the heart, it also converts hateful thoughts into clean and pure breath of the spirit. Good day!happy weekend!
2. What makes people cute? It's when they begin to care and show some concern. (",) ehem! nga pala, kumain ka na ba?! oh, huwag kang magpapagod ha.. opps, ingat lagi! =)
3. Ang mayabang, mahal ka na, ayaw pang aminin. Ang torpe, mahal ka na, ayaw pang sabihin. Ang pakipot, mahal na, ayaw pang sagutin. Pero ang tanga, nakita nang may sasakyan, tumawid pa... Patay!
4. Good pm. Ask ko lang. Kailangan ko kasing magbigay ng advice sa kapatid ko. Pag binigyan ko ba sya ng umbrella, payong kapatid ba yun?
5. A philosophy professor gave 1 question in a final exam. The class was seated when the professor touched his chair and asked: "Using everything we've learned this sem, prove that this chair does not exist." the whole class answered for an hour but the laziest student finished in less than a minute. One week later, the grades were posted and the class wondered because the lazy student got the highest score. His answer consisted of just 2 words... "What chair?" =)
6. Pedro: miss, magkano ang serbisyo mo? Miss: 500 sa kama, 300 sa sofa, 200 sa sahig at 100 sa damuhan. Pedro: sige, 500! Miss: Wow! Bigatin! Isang beses sa kama? Pedro: Hindi. limang beses sa damuhan!
7. Hindi matatangay ng hangin ang bawat problema mo sa buhay. Hindi maaagos ng luha ang lungkot. Hindi mawawala sa isip at puso ang nararamdaman, pero ganun pa man, ano nga ba ang tagalog sa cake?
8. Morning is God's way of saying "one more time." Live life, make a difference, touch one heart, encourage one mind and inspire one soul. Good morning!
9. When a greeting is sent from a distance, you can't hear the wishes, you can't see the smiles, but you can sense the care that truly comes from the heart. Good night and sweet dreams!
10. Time may take us away. Space may keep us apart. Rumors may break us down. Yet, no matter where life leads us, i'm always going to be here. sticking around! God bless.
11. When you love, you don't need to change yourself to be accepted. As long as you can adjust with the relationship, it's enough. Tao ka lang, if you are not appreciated, tanga sya, sobra!
12. Lagi nating naririnig ang lines na "dito lang ako kapag kailangan mo ako" with matching "anytime" and "promise!" pa! Pero, di ba, mas maganda if I tell you na "Wala akong kwenta pero baka matulungan kita." =)
13. A fall from the third floor hurts as much as a fall from the hundredth, If I have to fall, may it be from a high place - Paulo Coelho
14. Common Filipino Mistake. Nanay: Gabi na ah! Uwi ba yan ng matinong babae? Saan ka na naman nanggaling bata ka?! Anak: E nay, kasi po... Nanay: Aba! Sumasagot pa! -Tinatanong, di ba?
15. New Zealand... New Zealand ka sa mundong ito, laking tuwa ng magulang mo. Toink!