Sunday, June 13, 2004

cool site for sharing big files


If your file is too big to send in an email (like logs, video clips, mp3s, etc...), use www.yousendit.com. The recipient will not receive the file as attachment, instead, he will receive a link for him to download the file. The maximum file size to share is 1GB!!! And it is free of charge. I tested it and it is working fine. It even works with multiple e-mail recipient.

Just a bit of information from me. i'L add this site on my Links on the side bar for your reference. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salamat sa suggested link. I've been searching for a solution like this recently.

kukote said...

You're welcome. It's nice to hear that I helped someone on the net. Thanks for the comment. ;)

Anonymous said...

hmm thanks for this info...