Sunday, June 20, 2004

Alone, young and advertiser

i'm alone again on my apartment. :) i think, i am kinda different from the others. I am a loner. I am happier when I'm alone. I am happier living alone, throwing all my stuffs anywhere I want, doing household chores when I felt doing it, eating the food i want, sleeping anywhere I want, with no one to dictate me what to do inside my house. Yes, I am single, alone, but happy.

I'm 24, young, actually, the youngest on the IVR Team, where I worked with 30+-year old people, am I correct? Sazzad? Sheejan? :) With this age, I am proud of what I have achieved. I still remember what a friend of mine from KFH told me. "At your age, being on such a big project as KFH Call Center and playing a major role in the development of the IVR application, this is something you can be proud of. Programmers of your age do ordinary programming, while you are here working with these guys in KFH."

There are more things to come. I am currently working on BKME project. Also an IVR application. And I hope, when KFHICC Phase 2 comes, I'll still be a part of that. :)

To those people who wants my service, if you need an IVR application that suits your needs, fully customized to your requirements, just contact me here and I'll refer you to my company so that we can work together. Visit our website to see the lists of our satisfied customers and some of the products we are offering.

Now, I became an advertiser. :) Well, all I can say is that if you want to secure your income source, help your company get some clients, so that projects continue to come. :)

That's all folks.

No comments: